Installing & activating our plugin is as easy as an edge. To install & activate the divigear’s plugin on your WordPress Website, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below-
Log in to the customer dashboard.
Go to download.
Here you have all the products you purchased. Click the “Module Name” under the download column. You’ll get an installable zip file on your computer.
Now login to your WordPress dashboard.
Click “Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin > Choose file”
Now choose the file you downloaded from DiviGear and click “Install now”.
Then Activate the plugin.
Now you successfully installed the plugin. Let’s Activate the API now. Go back to the DiviGear dashboard to copy your license key.
- Click on “Orders“.
- Click “View” in the Action column.
- Copy the key from License Key Area.
- Get back to your WordPress dashboard.
- After successful installation, you have a menu bar in your WordPress named “DiviGear” click on it.
- Here you have a License Key area. Paste the API code here (without any space)
- Click “Activate“
Now your license status will show “ACTIVE” now.